Masterbuilders are Men of Commitment
- We commit to reach men in a relevant manner with the gospel message to disciple to spiritual maturity and to release these men in their part of ministry.
- We commit to unite men in the bond of holiness.
- We commit to promote the spiritual, social, intellectual, and moral welfare of men.
- We commit to assist the aims and purposes of Covenant Worship Center and its surrounding communities.
- We commit to be the witnesses that God created us to be.
- We commit to be the men that our families, communities, and the body of Christ needs us to be.
Masterbuilders meets every 3rd Saturday at noon during Covenant Worship Center's Family Day, where ministry is provided for the women, children, and teens simultaneously.